The Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Complex is the realization of the club's dream to be the only soccer club north of Houston to have its own training complex. Inspired by the European soccer club model the owners of the HDLFC envisioned a complex that their players, along with their friends and family, could call their own. After breaking ground in early June 2013 the first phase of construction was completed in October 2013. On October 19th the Lions complex hosted its first competitive match when the Lions TPSL squad defeated Galveston Pirate SC 4-2.
The fields are the training grounds of the club's youth academy, HFA, TPSL, Super 20, USL PDL squads and will be the home pitch for TPSL and Super 20 matches. Along with be used for training, the fields will also play host to numerous tournaments for youth and adults. In November ground will be broken on the clubhouse which will house the club offices, meeting rooms, equipment storage, pro shop, and snack bar. Other amenities such as a playground and public WiFi will also be coming soon. Details of the fields include:
- Total size of property is just under 7 acres
- 2 full sized fields meeting FIFA requirements
- Both fields are completely lit
- FIFA Soccer specific turf imported from The Netherlands on both fields and was installed by Edel Grass of The Netherlands
- Boarding around the fields is available for sponsorship opportunities
14562 Interstate 45 South, Conroe, TX 77384 see map