Every Tuesday and Thursday evening at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility (click here for directions) from 8:15pm-9:45pm, each participant pays $10, after you will receive your wristband * (to be paid in the club house).
Pick-Up Soccer Guidelines
- Ages Under-30 and Over-30 will be divided (36 spots per field)
- 7v7, 8v8 or 9v9 games (with goalkeeper)
- Back passes cannot be picked up by the goalkeeper
- The referees will form the teams
- Every team will have a different color penny
Pick-Up Soccer Rules
- No sliding
- Off-sides will not be called
- No kick ins, only throw ins
- Absolutely no gum on the field
- No metal studs allowed on our artificial turf fields
- Please pick up your trash
The max number of wristbands available for both the Over-30 group & Under-30 group is 36 per group (first come, first served).
* Each participant will be required to pick up its own wristband.