Pick up Soccer
Every Tuesday and Thursday evening at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility (click here for directions) from 8:15pm-9:45pm, each participant pays $10, after you will receive your wristband * (to be paid in the club house).
Pick up Soccer guidelines
- Ages Under-35 and Over-35 will be divided (36 spots per field)
- 7v7, 8v8 or 9v9 games (with goalkeeper)
- Back passes cannot be picked up by the goalkeeper
- The referees will assign the captains of each team. Captains will choose the teams
- Every team will have a different color penny
Pick up Soccer rules
- No sliding
- No off-sides at small sided games (off-side rule does apply for 11v11 game)
- Throw ins
- Absolutely no gum on the field
- No metal studs aloud on our artificial turf fields
- Please pick up your trash
The max number of wristbands available for the Over-35 groups is 36, this is also the number of wristbands that are available for the Under-35 field (first come, first serve).
* Each participant will be required to pick up its own wristband.