Youth Select Soccer (U11-U18)
Rooted in the Dutch soccer philosophy, our select level competitive soccer program affords youth the opportunity to continue to fine tune their soccer skills. Whether your player is playing for fun or wants to go pro, our youth select soccer program is a great option for developing higher-level soccer skills.
We work with our players on an individual level, focused on providing training that fits both their age and ability. Partnering with the Conroe Youth Soccer League, we have created a robust local soccer development program like no other league in our area!
Read on to learn more about Houston Dutch Lions FC Youth Select Soccer and how to register your child for the appropriate level. The fall 2016 season was the most successful season in club history, read more by clicking here.
- The majority of the league games will be played on Saturday, but sometimes a Sunday is used as a make-up day (due to severe weather)
- Three practices per week are conducted by a Houston Dutch Lions FC Youth Academy Coach.
- U11-U12 Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 6:45pm – 8:00pm
- U13-U14 Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 6:45pm – 8:00pm
- U15-U18 Monday & Thursday from 8:15pm – 9:30pm, Wednesday from 6:45pm – 8:00pm
Ages for the 2017/2018 Season
- U11 Birth year 2007
- U12 Birth year 2006
- U13 Birth year 2005
- U14 Birth year 2004
- U15 Birth year 2003
- U16 Birth year 2002
- U17 Birth year 2001
- U18 Birth year 2000
- U11-U14: $850.00 per season or $1590 for the full year
- U15-U18: $850.00 for the fall / $600.00 for the spring* or $1350.00 for the full year*
- Practice shirt and game clothing included (shirt, short and socks, handed out once a year)
* Only one practice per week during High School Soccer Season (approximately January to mid-March.)
To learn more about the Houston Dutch Lions FC Youth Academy or if you need help choosing the appropriate level for your child, contact our Technical Director, Marco Pruis or contact our Youth Academy Manager, Michiel van de Heijning.
Michiel van de Heijning
Youth Academy Manager
(713) 498-4407 or
Send an Email