Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics
The Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics are held at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility in Conroe, Texas. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Camps are a great opportunity to learn and further develop a player’s technical skills. Camps & Clinics are conducted by the Houston Dutch Lions FC coaching staff. Attending a camp is a great way to learn more about our Youth Academy program!
Our coaches are UEFA or USSF licensed and have many years of experience coaching at amateur and professional levels all over the world. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Coaches are true teachers of the game. Our camps are instructional camps for players of every level and we separate players into groups based on age and ability. We keep a low player to trainer ratio to ensure quality training at all times.
Our soccer camps are based on the Dutch Philosophy, which is world famous for the great players it has developed. Players like Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben, and Robin van Persie are just some examples of the current world class players that came through the Dutch Soccer Academies.
Areas of Development
We focus on the development of the following skills:
- First Touch / Receiving
- Specific goalkeeper training available upon request
Houston Dutch Lions FC – 2017 Summer Soccer Camp
During 2017 Summer, the Houston Dutch Lions FC will host three great soccer camps for boys and girls starting at the age of 4 years old. Our camps will take place at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility. Emphasis of our Camps is to improve all players through challenging technical and tactical exercises. During the camp we will provide all participants with water, a camp jersey, snacks, and a healthy lunch!
The 2017 Summer Soccer Camps are scheduled in June (5-8), July (17-20) & August (7-10). All four camp days are from 8:00am till 4:30pm, the Coaching Staff will guarantee enough indoor activities for the players and coaches to escape the heat!
2017 Summer Soccer Camp
Summer Soccer Camp (June 5/8 – July 17/20 – August 7/10)
- All four camp days are from 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- Early registration fee for the two day camp is $85,- (late fee is $110,-), you can choose either Monday & Tuesday, or Wednesday & Thursday.
- Early registration fee for all four days is $160,- (late fee is $220,-).
- Early fee for the June camp ends May 22nd at 1:00pm CST.
- Early fee for the July camp ends July 3rd at 1:00pm CST.
- Early fee for the August camp ends July 24th at 1:00pm CST.
- Healthy lunch, snacks and enough drink water during the day.
- A camp jersey for all participants.
- A healthy variation between indoor and outdoor activities.
Important Info about our Soccer Camps
- Drop-off time for the Camps is 8:00am, pick-up on all camp days is 4:30pm!
- Max amount of Campers per day is 120, spots filled up very fast last time so it may be in your best interest to sign up ASAP.
- There is no sibling discount available.
- No refunds for missing the camp.
Please contact our Marco Pruis (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any additional questions about upcoming soccer camps & clinics.