Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics
The Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics are held at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility in Conroe, Texas. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Camps are a great opportunity to learn and further develop a player’s technical skills. Camps & Clinics are conducted by the Houston Dutch Lions FC coaching staff. Attending a camp is a great way to learn more about our Youth Academy program!
Our coaches are UEFA or USSF licensed and have many years of experience coaching at amateur and professional levels all over the world. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Coaches are true teachers of the game. Our camps are instructional camps for players of every level and we separate players into groups based on age and ability. We keep a low player to trainer ratio to ensure quality training at all times.
Our soccer camps are based on the Dutch Philosophy, which is world famous for the great players it has developed. Players like Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben, and Robin van Persie are just some examples of the current world class players that came through the Dutch Soccer Academies.
Areas of Development
We focus on the development of the following skills:
- First Touch / Receiving
- Specific goalkeeper training available upon request
Houston Dutch Lions FC – 2019 Spring Break Soccer Camp
During the 2019 Spring Break school holiday (Monday, 3/11, Tuesday, 3/12 & Wednesday 3/13), the Houston Dutch Lions FC will host a great soccer camp for boys and girls starting at the age of 4 years old. Our camp will take place at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility. Emphasis of our Thanksgiving camp is to improve all players through challenging technical & tactical exercises, but above all, to have fun!
During the camp we will provide all participants with water, a camp jersey, snacks, and a healthy lunch!
All camp days are from 7:30am till 2:30pm, the Coaching Staff will guarantee enough indoor activities for the players and coaches to have a healthy variation between activities and rest.
2019 Spring Break Soccer Camp
Spring Break Soccer Camp
- All camp days are from 7:30am – 2:30pm.
- Early registration fee is $210 for all three camp days (if paid before March 4th at noon CST), after that the price will increase with $30 to $240 for all three camp days.
Click here if you are not automatically being redirected to the payment page.
- Healthy lunch, snacks and enough drink water during the day.
- A camp jersey for all participants.
- A healthy variation between indoor and outdoor activities.
Important Info about our Soccer Camps
- Drop-off time for the Camps is 7:30am, pick-up on all camp days is 2:30pm!
- Max amount of camp participants per day is 120.
- There is no sibling discount available.
- No refunds for missing the camp.
Please contact our Technical Director, Marco Pruis, at 936-271-0726 with any additional questions about upcoming soccer Camps & Clinics.