The Houston Dutch Lions FC is extremely proud to announce CHI St. Luke’s Health as Club House sponsor as well as Field Signage sponsor.
Co-Owner Robbert Kroeze said: ‘We are very proud to have St. Luke’s Health as a partner and sponsor’, Robbert quoted. ‘St. Luke’s is a great large organization that can help our club grow adding professionalism and expertise to our organization with tremendous opportunities. St. Luke’s Health is a great addition to help and educate our players and staff on and off the field.’ Safety is key in sports, therefore we feel comfortable having experts on our fields during game days to make sure that players will get the best and right treatment before, during and after the games’. ‘This is just the beginning of a great partnership where we look forward to a long-lasting relationship and to keep improving as we grow’.
Co-Owner Dennis Kroeze said: ‘’I am very pleased and proud between the partnership of the Houston Dutch Lions FC and St. Luke’s Health. We share the same values and hereby the club can continue to grow through the professional help in sports medicine by St. Luke’s Health.’’
About CHI St. Luke’s Health:
St. Luke’s Health is a part of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the nation’s largest health systems. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, CHI operates in 19 states and comprises 105 hospitals, including four academic medical centers and teaching hospitals; 30 critical-access facilities; community health services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home health agencies; and other services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
CHI St. Luke’s Health is dedicated to a mission of enhancing community health through high-quality, cost-effective care. In partnership with our physicians and community partners, we are committed to excellence and compassion in caring for the whole person while creating healthier communities. CHI St. Luke’s Health is comprised of three markets—CHI St. Luke’s Health is home of the Texas Heart ®Institute (THI), eight hospitals, eight emergency centers, Diagnostic & Treatment Center, Radiation & CyberKnife® Center, and several St. Luke’s Medical Group locations throughout Greater Houston; CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial (three hospitals and a long-term acute care facility in East Texas); and St. Joseph Health System (five hospitals and several St. Joseph Medical Group locations across Brazos Valley).
To learn more about the services we provide in your area, select a location below.
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Lakeside Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Patients Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Springwoods Village Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Woodlands Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health–The Vintage Hospital
- CHI St. Luke’s Health Memorial
- CHI St. Joseph Health
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–Holcombe
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–Galleria
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–Pearland
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–Conroe
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–Huntsville
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–North Shore
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–The Woodlands
- Baylor St. Luke’s Emergency Center–Montgomery
St. Luke’s Medical Groups