Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics
The Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics are held at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility in Conroe, Texas. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Camps are a great opportunity to learn and further develop a player’s technical skills. Camps & Clinics are conducted by the Houston Dutch Lions FC coaching staff. Attending a camp is a great way to learn more about our Youth Academy program!
Our coaches are UEFA or USSF licensed and have many years of experience coaching at amateur and professional levels all over the world. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Coaches are true teachers of the game. Our camps are instructional camps for players of every level and we separate players into groups based on age and ability. We keep a low player to trainer ratio to ensure quality training at all times.
Our soccer camps are based on the Dutch Philosophy, which is world famous for the great players it has developed. Players like Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben, and Robin van Persie are just some examples of the current world class players that came through the Dutch Soccer Academies.
Areas of Development
We focus on the development of the following skills:
- First Touch / Receiving
Houston Dutch Lions FC – 2020 Soccer Camps
During the 2020 Spring Break school vacation, the Houston Dutch Lions FC will host a great soccer camps for boys and girls starting at the age of 4 years old! Our camps will take place at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility. Emphasis of our camps is to improve all players through challenging technical & tactical exercises, but above all, to have fun!
During the camp we will provide all participants with hydration & snacks!
The three camp days are from 8:00am till 12:00pm, the Coaching Staff will guarantee enough indoor activities for the players and coaches to have a healthy variation between activities and rest.
2020 Soccer Camps
2020 Spring Break Soccer Camp:
- Monday, March 9th, Tuesday, March 10th and Wednesday, March 11th.
- All camp days are from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
- Early registration fee is $180 (paid before 2/24), after this date the regular registration fee is $200. Late fee (payment on or after 3/7) is $225 per player.Click here if you are not automatically being redirected to the payment page.
Important Info about our Soccer Camps
- Drop-off time for the Camps is 8:00am, pick-up on all camp days is 12:00pm!
- Max amount of camp participants per day is 120.
- There is no sibling discount available.
- No refunds for missing the camp.
Please contact our Technical Director, Marco Pruis, at 713-231-6712 with any additional questions about upcoming soccer camps.