Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics
The Houston Dutch Lions FC Camps & Clinics are held at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility in Conroe, Texas. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Camps are a great opportunity to learn and further develop a player’s technical skills. Camps & Clinics are conducted by the Houston Dutch Lions FC coaching staff. Attending a camp is a great way to learn more about our Youth Academy program!
Our coaches are UEFA or USSF licensed and have many years of experience coaching at amateur and professional levels all over the world. The Houston Dutch Lions FC Coaches are true teachers of the game. Our camps are instructional camps for players of every level and we separate players into groups based on age and ability. We keep a low player to trainer ratio to ensure quality training at all times.
Our soccer camps are based on the Dutch Philosophy, which is world famous for the great players it has developed. Players like Wesley Sneijder, Arjen Robben, and Robin van Persie are just some examples of the current world class players that came through the Dutch Soccer Academies.
Areas of Development
We focus on the development of the following skills:
- First Touch / Receiving
- Specific goalkeeper training available upon request
Houston Dutch Lions FC – 2017 Thanksgiving Soccer Camp
During the 2017 Thanksgiving break, the Houston Dutch Lions FC will host a great soccer camps for boys and girls starting at the age of 4 years old. Our camp will take place at the Houston Dutch Lions FC Soccer Facility. Emphasis of our Camp is to improve all players through challenging technical and tactical exercises. During the camp we will provide all participants with water, a camp jersey, snacks, and a healthy lunch!
The 2017 Thanksgiving Soccer Camp is scheduled for Monday, November 20th & Tuesday, November 21st. Both camp days are from 8:00am till 4:30pm, the Coaching Staff will guarantee enough indoor activities for the players and coaches to have a healthy variation between activities and rest.
2017 Thanksgiving Soccer Camp
Thanksgiving Soccer Camp (Monday 11/20 & Tuesday 11/21)
- Both camp days are from 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- Early registration fee for the two day camp is $90.00 per player (if registered and paid before 11/1 at 12:00pm CST). After this time, the registration fee will be $105.00 per player.
- Healthy lunch, snacks and enough drink water during the day.
- A camp jersey for all participants.
- A healthy variation between indoor and outdoor activities.
Important Info about our Soccer Camps
- Drop-off time for the Camps is 8:00am, pick-up on all camp days is 4:30pm!
- Max amount of Campers per day is 120, spots filled up very fast last time so it may be in your best interest to sign up ASAP.
- There is no sibling discount available.
- No refunds for missing the camp.
Please contact our Michiel Buursma 936-271-0726 with any additional questions about upcoming soccer camps & clinics.